Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: Music Thread

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Bitter_Pittsburgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm,Chilliwack Wanna Be A Star. Nice 80s rock...no more,no less.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Sudden Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Neil Young - After the Goldrush - or - whatever Gordon Lightfoot album 'Sundown' is on

  3. #33
    Inactive Member tomasmk2's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Supermanic:


    Holy SHIT!
    That is hilarious. What is really hilarious is I saw Saxon twice(one with Triumph), Axe opening for Quiet Riot and Whitesnake, and the band Moxy became which I'll refrain from giving away. You are the 3rd person I've come across to know about Moxy. Ever.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Check it out, I saw Molly Hatchet open up for Triumph ('83 or '84) and back in '83 I saw, Saxon, Fastway, and Iron Maiden in concert. MOXY is a San Antonio favorite, as is Budgie, they still get a lot of air play down here, go figure, I remember a few years ago that Saxon reunited in order to play at Fiesta down here, no lie!

    WAR CRUSADER
    WAR * "THIS TOWN KNOWS HOW TO ROCK"

    *The Alamo is mentioned in this song.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Gimpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2002
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gene Willamett - Not Fast Enough

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •